Welcome to Aspire’s 2021 Journey of Hope Campaign!
All proceeds from the 2021 Journey of Hope Campaign will support children with special needs and their families right here in Central Alberta. There are many ways for you to join the journey:
Summer Fun Raffle
Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets. Your support is greatly appreciated.
- Christopher Morgan (Ticket #2125) – Draw One (July 29, 2021)
- Brad Nickoriuk (Ticket #3728) – Draw Two (August 5, 2021)
- Glen Tisdale (Ticket #2803) – Draw Three (August 12, 2021)
- Annette Wyntjes (Ticket #4848) – Draw Four (August 19, 2021)
- Ticket Purchasers must be 18 years of age or older, and the name of a minor must not be written on the ticket
- The Executive Director of Aspire Special Needs Resource Centre and the Raffle Ticket manager, Development Officer and the Marketing Coordinator and any other person drawing the name for the draw must not hold a ticket. No other restrictions are placed on Aspire members, staff or families.
- 50 is the minimum number of tickets that must be sold before requesting a draw date extension or cancelling the raffle upon AGLC approval.
- Tickets will be available online and via phone order or in person at Aspire for the rate of:
a. 40 @ 1 for $10.00 Total Value of: $400
b. 1,200 @ 4 for $20.00 Total value of $6,000
c. 3,400 @ 20 for $50.00 Total value of $8,500
d. 5,100 @ 100 for $100 Total value of $5,100
- Prizes being offered and draws are:
a. July 29th $250 – Ticket cut off will be July 28th at 11:59pm
b. August 5th $250 – Ticket cut off will be August 4th at 11:59pm
c. August 12th $250 – Ticket cut off will be August 11th at 11:59pm
d. August 19th $1000 and 2 Economy class return tickets for travel to any Air Canada scheduled destination in North America including Hawaii, Mexico and the Caribbean – – Ticket cut off will be August 18th 11:59pm
- When a ticket is drawn, the winning ticket will be recorded and then will be returned to the draw. All tickets will be entered into all future draws.
- All ticket numbers will be emailed to ticket purchasers by the registered Electronic Raffle Supplier (ERS) (Rafflebox). A physical ticket will not be mailed out for this draw
- The winner will be determined by a random draw utilizing an Alberta Gaming Liquor Commission (AGLC) registered Electronic Raffle Supplier (ERS) Random Number Generator (RNG).
- The winner will be contacted by phone and email. The winner has 90 days to claim their prize, a second draw from the same numbers will occur after 90 days if the prize goes unclaimed.
- Draw results will appear under the “Winners” tab found on the main raffle page.
- All Draws will take place at Aspire Special Needs Resource Centre, 4826 47th Street, Red Deer AB and are open to the public.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, only the first person named on the ticket will be awarded the prize. Aspire Special Needs Resource Centre and AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- The Prizes will be paid by cheque or cash to the winner and ID must be presented to claim prizes
- Tickets are not refundable
- No cash Alternatives available
- Air Canada Tickets must be used before August 19th 2022 and black periods apply
- By purchasing a ticket, you consent to having your name and the winning numbers published
- Raffle ticket sales to Alberta residents only.
Contact Melissa Vine at Aspire Special Needs Resource Centre at 403 340 2606
Journey of Hope Online Auction
Online Auction is now closed.
Thank you to all the sponsors, donors, and bidders who made our Journey of Hope Online Auction a success!
If you were a winning bidder, we will be in touch soon with pick-up information. For questions or concerns please contact Melissa Vine at 403.340.2606 or [email protected]
Online Auction is closed
The Online Auction closed May 30th @ 11:59pm. Items will be collected at Aspire and winning bidders can pick up from Aspire after the auction closes.
Other ways to support:
- For information about Sponsorship or Donation opportunities click here or contact Melissa Vine, Fund Development Coordinator at [email protected] and 403.340.2606.
Mother’s Day Gift Boxes
Thanks to our generous sponsors, all proceeds from the Mother’s Day Gift Boxes will support local children with special needs and their families.
Mother’s Day Gift Box orders are now closed. Please remember that pickup is at Aspire on May 7th (4:30-6:30pm) and May 8th (10am-2pm).
Each Mother’s Day Gift Box is $85 and will include:
- A hand-tied flower bouquet (from Stems Flowers & Cafe)
- Tealight candles (from Robin Armitage, PartyLite Affiliate)
- Individual bath salts (from Happy Hippo)
- 2 cakesicles (from You Had Me at Cupcake)
- Bath bomb (from either Rocky Mountain Soap Company or Happy Hippo Bath Company)
- Chocolate-covered Oreo (from Oodles of Chocolate)
- Lavender pure soap bar (from Central Alberta Co-op)
- Body Shop lip gloss (from Melissa Mah Professional Corporation)
- 2 cans of flavoured sparkling water (from Central Alberta Co-op)
Thank you to Sure Path Travel Insurance for their sponsorship!