Order your pizzas and food items now!
Aspire is ready for our 6th annual fall fundraiser, selling pizzas and a variety of food items through a Coco Brooks Fundraising Campaign.
Our goal this year is to raise $2,500 towards the purchase of program supplies for EASE, TAC and Individualized Services. This will go towards items such as iPad’s, accessories and assessment tools. This will help our therapists to complete assessments using the latest technology.
If you would like to participate, please click on the link to download the order form below; you can then print it off, fill in your order and return it to Aspire. You're also welcome to pass it along to your family, friends, or neighbours who might enjoy pizza or other food items this winter.
Please note some important information:
- Order due date is Wednesday, November 7. Please hand in all forms and payment to Tanza at Aspire's main reception on or before this date. Any orders received after this date will not qualify, as Coco Brooks needs time to fill the orders before our scheduled Pick Up Date.
- Pick Up Date is Wednesday, November 21 between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. at Aspire. There will be volunteers available to hand you the orders. In the event you are not able to pick up your orders, please designate someone else to pick them up for you. (We do not have freezer space at Aspire to store them.)
- Method of payment is cash, credit card, or cheque made payable to Aspire Special Needs Resource Centre.
- There are Gluten Free options available; see product list for details.
- Hard copies of the order forms are available at the reception areas at Aspire.
- If you have any questions, please contact Melissa at 403.340.2606 or email [email protected]
Thank you for helping us to reach this fundraising goal!
A big thank you to our Fall Fundraiser sponsors!