Non-AISCA Funded Services

Banner image

Schools with Central Alberta that require consultation and/or assessment services for children will mild to severe delays. Supports are available from an occupational therapist, physical therapist, occupational therapy/physical therapy assistant, speech-language pathologist, speech-language pathologist assistant, provisional psychologist, and psychologist. Services can be tailored based on the school’s individual requests.

How to apply for services?

School Services Application form is to be completed by the school. Please have parents complete the School Services Parent Information form and sign appropriate consent(s).

Please forward all forms (application and consents) together when they are complete to Coordinator Nicole Rogers [email protected].

All documents must be fully completed and received prior to therapists booking an appointment.

If your school would like to add additional services after the original application, please email Nicole Rogers and she will identify any additional paperwork that is required prior to additional services commencing.

When will supports be provided after referral?

Therapist assistants will be in touch with the school 10 business days after referral to schedule a date.

Form Instructions

Form instructions

  • Click the link below to open the fillable Application Form.
    Download and save the PDF to your computer with a new file name (ex: School Services Application Form – Jane Doe).
  • Fill out the form (be sure to save as you go).
  • Email the completed form to Nicole Rogers at [email protected]

Schools Fill Out This Form

Download School Services Application Form

Parents Fill Out this Form

Download School Services Application Form for Parents